Our IGCSE, GCSE, AS & A Levels, IB, and AP Math tutoring in Dubai aims to build students' confidence, competence and fluency with mathematical concepts, methods, and skills, as well as a feel for numbers, patterns, and relationships. We place a strong emphasis on problem solving and presenting and interpreting results, and aim to have students gain an understanding of how to communicate and reason using mathematical concepts.
Our tutors prepare students thoroughly for exams by diving into a subject with considerable and meaningful depth, helping students find the ability to understand the detail behind mathematics and gain solid preparation for what lies ahead in university and work. Our math tutoring sets a high standard for students, with all of Cordoba’s tutors in being subject matter experts rooted in academic rigor.
Methods used in Cordoba Institute’s Math Tutoring
- Creative methods and practice activities to keep classes engaged
- Tailor-made timetables that runs alongside individual school syllabi
- Review and revision of material as often as necessary
- Homework help, exam preparation, practice tests, and review sessions for difficult topics
- Excellent range of resources, worksheets, and past papers to draw expertise from
Formats for Tutoring in Dubai
- One to one classes
- Small group classes
- Online tutoring
- Hybrid (In-person/online) learning
- On-site at Cordoba Institute Dubai
At Cordoba, we continually update our class content, support materials, practice tests, and process with feedback from tutors and students. Our private math tutors ensure that all materials are designed carefully around the needs of learners, and we consult with the leading higher education institutions to make sure our students develop the skills necessary for success in higher studies in Math. Sign up for a Math Tutor in Dubai today, and see the difference it makes!