The beauty of private study, through home schooling in Dubai, is that it enables you to complete your school education outside school. The examinations are exactly the same as those you would take if you were in school, so the qualification you receive will not differ at all, regardless of the route you choose to take.
Privately taken high school courses tend to concentrate the coursework of a traditional two-year course into a shorter period of time, usually 6 to 12 months. The courses are taught at an accelerated pace during this time frame by private tutors. The material is the same as can be found in regular school, but the pace of teaching can be varied to suit each individual student. This format is very convenient for students who wish to complete their programme at their own pace.
You may choose to fast track your qualifications because:
- Cambridge examinations are delivered in November and May and the Edexcel examinations in January and June. You can sit the exams at any time or split them into more than one sitting.
- You can take the exams at your own pace and avoid exam pressure, meaning you can achieve higher grades!
- If you are someone who experiences learning difficulties or concentration problems in a large group, you will be more comfortable in a smaller, individualized class.
- If you miss a class, you can make it up with live online classes.
- You'll receive regular homework and assignments, weekly quizzes and tests, monthly examinations and a progress report.
- You'll have access to subject specialist teachers with vast experience in handling the syllabus.
- Increasing numbers of students are opting for private study. They prefer home schooling and more importantly it costs far less than regular school fees.